What is iintoo?
iintoo is much more than a funding platform.
It is a social investment network, specializing in exit-oriented real estate investments. What was formerly exclusively available to the affluent is now accessible to accredited investors. Access quality investments, connect with other investors and benefit from our real estate know-how. Investing in real estate online is simple and secure, starting from as little as $25,000. Our investments go through extensive due diligence and approval processes and benefit from complete transparency and ongoing professional oversight – from start to exit.
How do I sign up?
Signing up with iintoo is fast, simple and FREE. Complete the sign up form accessed from any sign up / register
button throughout the site. You may also register using your Facebook, LinkedIn or g+ account.
That's it. Upon completion, you will receive a validation e-mail to your inbox. Sign up today – there is no charge and no obligation.
Will I be charged or obligated to invest if I sign up?
No. Signing up is free of charge and there is no obligation to invest.
Why should I get iintoo it?
- Access quality real estate investments that were once exclusive to high-net-worth or institutional investors. These investments have passed our due diligence process. Choose from commercial, mixed-use, development, multi-family and more.
- When you make an investment with iintoo, you also have an added benefit of years of experience of our professional team that have been selected by iintoo due to their experience in managing risk and potential pitfalls when investing in real.
- Accredited investors may choose from diverse real estate investments and start investing for as little as $25,000.
- Benefit from complete transparency and ongoing professional oversight. Our work doesn’t stop at funding. Once the equity is raised, each investment is overseen on a weekly basis by our analysts and must adhere to a pre-approved business plan. In addition, you will receive ongoing reports regarding the progress of your investment, from start to exit.
I am interested in investing a small amount in a solid real estate investment opportunity. Would iintoo be suitable for me?
In light of the current market conditions and, particularly, a low-interest-rate environment, it is quite challenging to find solid investment opportunities that carry a high-yield potential. Concurrently, most often there are high barriers to entry for commercial-grade real estate investments, usually reserved for big funders. Even if you do access a real estate investment of a significant scope, doing so would often require large amounts of capital, ample experience and the ability to perform costly and comprehensive due diligence analysis for each investment.
and get iintoo a world of quality real estate investments that have passed our due diligence process. Start investing for as little as $25,000; moreover, since our work does not stop at funding, you will benefit from the added value of ongoing investment oversight, reported to you quarterly with full transparency. This is what we call “truly passive income” with the potential of earning high returns while managing risk.
How can I access iintoo’s investment portfolio?
Any person can get immediate access to current offers after signing up to iintoo for FREE. If you choose to fund a project, you will have to get verified as an accredited investor first.
What is the possible risk?
As with any investment, iintoo’s direct investments also entail risk that may arise due to fluctuations in the real estate market, unforeseen circumstances, or failure to perform the business plan. Nonetheless, iintoo signs contracts with each promoter that include collateral / pledge provisions, such as the investor’s ownership of the acquired property, and other mechanisms that allow for control and regular monitoring of the investment.
What is an accredited investor?
An accredited investor is a term used by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) under Rule 501 of Regulation D. An investor must fulfill at least one of the following to become accredited:
- Earn an individual income of more than $200,000 per year, or have a joint spousal income of more than $300,000 per year, in each of the last two years and expect to reasonably maintain the same level of income.
- Have a net worth exceeding $1 million, either individually or jointly with his or her spouse.
- Be a bank, insurance company, registered investment company, business development company, or small business investment company.
- Be a general partner, executive officer, director, or a related combination thereof for the issuer of a security being offered.
- Be a business in which all the equity owners are accredited investors.
- Be an employee benefit plan, a trust, charitable organization, partnership, or company with total assets in excess of $5 million
How do I choose the investment that’s right for me?
Investors may browse iintoo’s investments portfolio, carefully review the detailed information provided for each investment, and choose the investment that best suits their preferences. iintoo has also developed an “investment a la carte” model, with which you may choose your best fit according to location, asset type, term, amount, risk rating and projected return criteria.
Are there any fees associated with iintoo’s investment issuing and managing services?
Each investment includes iintoo’s deal initiation costs, which usually amount to 7% of the value of an investment.
What is the minimum amount required to join an investment?
A minimum of $25,000 is required for investments by U.S. investors.
What is a typical investment structure?
- While all investments are in real estate, investors may choose from variety of assets: from commercial, residential, mixed–use, to multi-family, development, rehabilitated assets and more.
- The average investment term is 18-36 months.
- The average expected return is 15%-20% per annum.
- Typically, iintoo equity investors will be entitled to preferred interest equivalent to a 10% yield per annum, relative to the equity amount they have invested.
Once accredited, can I access all investments?
Once you have been accredited, you may access iintoo’s detailed investment portfolio. Certain investors may be required to wait 30 days before they can start investing; however, this is only applicable to certain investments. Contact our firstname.lastname@example.org
to find out if this applies to you.
Who performs the required due diligence before an investment is up for funding?
iintoo’s financial analysis department performs an extensive due diligence process for each investment. This process may vary slightly, depending on the type of asset. In addition, iintoo’s investment board thoroughly reviews the findings for each investment to either approve or dismiss the deal.
Will I receive ongoing reports regarding the progression of my investments?
Yes. Investors receive quarterly reports regarding their investments. Once an investment’s funding is completed and the deal is closed, our financial analysis department begins to perform an ongoing oversight and monitoring process, which follows a strict protocol. The findings of this elaborate weekly process is measured against the project’s pre- approved business plan and is reported each quarter to investors.
Who are the people behind iintoo?
Please get acquainted with our team
. The founder of iintoo, Eran Roth, set out to establish iintoo with the conviction that his hands-on real estate know-how will differentiate it from most other funding platforms, and thus provide significant added value to investors. Eran has led all aspects of over 100 real estate investments in the United States, Canada and Europe: from due diligence, negotiations, regulatory matters, marketing and fundraising, through oversight and reporting. The terms of 20 of those investments have already concluded and have provided positive double-digit returns per annum to the investors.