What is iintoo?
iintoo is a new kind of investment company that is here to serve a new class of investors like you. What was formerly exclusively available to the affluent is now accessible to accredited investors. But iintoo is much more than a funding platform.
It’s also a social investment network specializing in exit-oriented real estate investments, with tools built to meet our community’s unique needs. Here, you can access quality investments, connect with other investors and benefit from our real estate know-how. Investing in real estate online is simple and secure, starting from as little as $25,000. Our investments go through extensive due diligence and approval processes and benefit from complete transparency and ongoing professional oversight – from start to exit.
Why should I get in with iintoo?
- Access quality real estate investments that were once exclusive to high-net-worth or institutional investors. These investments have passed our due diligence process. Choose from commercial, mixed-use, development, multi-family and more.
- When you make an investment with iintoo, you also have an added benefit of years of experience of our professional team that have been selected by iintoo due to their experience in managing risk and potential pitfalls when investing in real.
- Accredited investors may choose from diverse real estate investments and start investing for as little as $25,000.
- Benefit from complete transparency and ongoing professional oversight. Our work doesn’t stop at funding. Once the equity is raised, each investment is overseen on a weekly basis by our analysts and must adhere to a pre-approved business plan. In addition, you will receive ongoing reports regarding the progress of your investment, from start to exit.
How do I sign up?
Signing up with iintoo is fast, simple and FREE. Complete the sign up form accessed from any sign up / register button throughout the site. You may also register using your Facebook, LinkedIn or g+ account. That’s it. Upon completion, you will receive a validation e-mail to your inbox. Sign up today – there is no charge and no obligation.
Will I be charged or obligated to invest if I sign up?
No. Signing up is free of charge and there is no obligation to invest.
How can I access iintoo’s investment portfolio?
Any person can get immediate access to current offers after signing up to iintoo for FREE. If you choose to fund a project, you will have to get verified as an accredited investor first.
I am interested in investing a small amount in a solid real estate investment opportunity. Would iintoo be suitable for me?
In light of the current market conditions and, particularly, a low-interest-rate environment, it is quite challenging to find solid investment opportunities that carry a high-yield potential. Concurrently, most often there are high barriers to entry for commercial-grade real estate investments, usually reserved for big funders. Even if you do access a real estate investment of a significant scope,doing so would often require large amounts of capital, ample experience and the ability to perform costly and comprehensive due diligence analysis for each investment. Sign up and get iintoo a world of quality real estate investments that have passed our due diligence process. Start investing for as little as $25,000; moreover, since our work does not stop at funding, you will benefit from the added value of ongoing investment oversight, reported to you quarterly with full transparency. This is what we call “truly passive income” with the potential of earning high returns while managing risk.
What is the possible risk?
As with any investment, iintoo’s direct investments entail risk that may arise due to fluctuations in the real estate market, unforeseen circumstances, or failure to perform on the business plan. Nonetheless, iintoo signs contracts with each sponsor that include collateral/pledge provisions, such as the investor’s ownership of the acquired property, and other mechanisms that allow for control and regular monitoring of the investment. For more information on risks associated with investing and principal loss, refer to our full disclaimer.
What is an accredited investor?
An accredited investor is a term used by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
(SEC) under Rule 501 of Regulation D. An investor must fulfill at least one of the following to become accredited:
- Earn an individual income of more than $200,000 per year, or have a joint spousal income of more than $300,000 per year, in each of the last two years and expect to reasonably maintain the same level of income.
- Have a net worth exceeding $1 million, either individually or jointly with his or her spouse.
- Be a bank, insurance company, registered investment company, business development company, or small business investment company.
- Be a general partner, executive officer, director, or a related combination thereof for the issuer of a security being offered.
- Be a business in which all the equity owners are accredited investors.
- Be an employee benefit plan, a trust, charitable organization, partnership, or company with total assets in excess of $5 million
Once accredited, can I access all investments?
Once you have been accredited, you may access iintoo’s detailed investment portfolio. Certain investors may be required to wait 30 days before they can start investing; however, this is only applicable to certain investments. Contact us at email@example.com to find out if this applies to you.
How do I choose the investment that’s right for me?
Investors may browse iintoo’s investments portfolio, carefully review the detailed information provided for each investment, and choose the investment that best suits their preferences. iintoo has also developed an “investment a la carte” model, with which you may choose your best fit according to location, asset type, term, amount, risk rating and projected return criteria.
What is a typical investment structure?
- While all investments are in real estate, investors may choose from variety of assets: from commercial, residential, mixed–use, to multi-family, development, rehabilitated assets and more.
- The average investment term is 18-36 months.
- Typically, iintoo equity investors will be entitled to preferred interest equivalent to a 8-10% yield per annum, relative to the equity amount they have invested and subject to the project fulfilling the terms of the Business Plan.
Are there any fees associated with iintoo’s investment issuing and managing services?
Each investment includes iintoo’s deal initiation costs, which usually amount to 7% of the value of an investment.
Will I receive ongoing reports regarding the progression of my investments?
Yes. Investors receive quarterly reports regarding their investments. Once an investment’s funding is completed and the deal is closed, our financial analysis department begins to perform an ongoing oversight and monitoring process, which follows a strict protocol. The findings of this elaborate weekly process is measured against the project’s pre- approved business plan and is reported each quarter to
What is the minimum amount required to join an investment?
A minimum of $25,000 is required for investments by U.S. investors.
Who performs the required due diligence before an investment is up for funding?
iintoo’s financial analysis department performs an extensive due diligence process for each investment. This process may vary slightly, depending on the type of asset. In addition, iintoo’s investment board thoroughly reviews the findings for each investment to either approve or dismiss the deal.
Who are the people behind iintoo?
Please get acquainted with our team. The founder of iintoo, Eran Roth, set out to establish iintoo with the conviction that his hands-on real estate know-how will differentiate it from most other funding platforms, and thus provide significant added value to investors. Eran has led all aspects of over 100 real estate investments in the United States, Canada and Europe: from due diligence, negotiations, regulatory matters, marketing and fundraising, through oversight and reporting. The terms of 20 of those investments have already concluded and have provided positive double-digit returns per
annum to the investors.
Don’t see your answer here? Email us your question firstname.lastname@example.org
Join iintoo's Community
We’ve made it easy to connect with fellow investors so you can enjoy a wealth of real estate investment experience. Join our family today to share, learn, and invest with the best minds in the industry.Start Now