What is iintoo?
iintoo is much more than a funding platform.
intoo is much more than a funding platform. It is a social investment network, specializing in exit-oriented real estate investments. What was formerly exclusively available to the affluent is now accessible to accredited investors. Access quality investments, connect with other investors and benefit from our real estate know-how. Investing in real estate online is simple and secure, starting from as little as $25,000. Our investments go through extensive due diligence and approval processes and benefit from complete transparency and ongoing professional oversight – from start to exit.
How do I register?
Registering with iintoo is fast and simple. Complete the registration form accessed from any register
button throughout the website.
You may also register using your Facebook or LinkedIn account.
Upon completion of registration, you will receive a validation e-mail to your inbox.
- there is no charge and no obligation.
Will I be charged or obligated to invest if I register?
No. Registration is free of charge and there is no obligation to invest.
Why should I get iintoo it?
- Access quality real estate investments that, formerly, were exclusive to high-net-worth or institutional investors. These investments have passed our due diligence process. Choose from commercial, mixed–use, development, multi-family, and rehabilitated assets and more.
- Benefit from our real estate know-how. Our professional team has a proven track record in real estate investments – we know how to maximize profit while managing risk and avoiding pitfalls.
- Accredited investors may choose from real estate investments and start investing for as little as $25,000.
- Benefit from complete transparency and ongoing professional oversight. Our work doesn’t stop at funding. Once the equity is raised, each investment is overseen on a weekly basis by our analysts and must adhere to a pre-approved business plan. In addition, you will receive ongoing reports regarding the progress of your investment, from start to exit.
I am interested in investing a small amount in a solid real estate investment opportunity. Would iintoo be suitable for me?
In light of the current market conditions, and particularly, a zero-interest-rate environment, it is quite challenging to find solid investment opportunities that carry a high-yield potential.
Concurrently, most often there are high barriers to entry for real estate investments, usually reserved for high-net-worth investors.
Even if you do access a real estate investment of a significant scope, doing so would often require large amounts of capital, ample experience and the ability to perform costly and comprehensive due diligence analysis for each investment.
and get iintoo a world of quality real estate investments that have passed our due diligence process. Start investing for as little as $25,000; moreover, since our work does not stop at funding, you will benefit from the added value of ongoing investment oversight, reported to you quarterly with full transparency. This is what we call “truly passive income” with the potential of earning high returns while managing risk.
How can I access iintoo’s investment portfolio?
Simply register at no charge and receive immediate access to iintoo’s investment portfolio. Please be aware that in order to access detailed information regarding each investment and actually invest, you will first need to qualify as an accredited investor.
What is the possible risk?
As with any investment, iintoo’s direct investments also entail risk that may arise due to fluctuations in the real estate market, unforeseen circumstances, or failure to perform the business plan. Nonetheless, iintoo signs contracts with each promoter that include collateral / pledge provisions, such as the investor’s ownership of the acquired property, and other mechanisms that allow for control and regular monitoring of the investment.
What is an accredited investor?
An accredited investor is a term used by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) under Rule 501 of Regulation D. An investor must fulfill at least one of the following to become accredited:
- Earn an individual income of more than $200,000 per year, or have a joint spousal income of more than $300,000 per year, in each of the last two years and expect to reasonably maintain the same level of income.
- Have a net worth exceeding $1 million, either individually or jointly with his or her spouse.
- Be a bank, insurance company, registered investment company, business development company, or small business investment company.
- Be a general partner, executive officer, director, or a related combination thereof for the issuer of a security being offered.
- Be a business in which all the equity owners are accredited investors.
- Be an employee benefit plan, a trust, charitable organization, partnership, or company with total assets in excess of $5 million.
How do I choose the investment that’s right for me?
Accredited investors may browse iintoo’s investments portfolio, carefully review the detailed information provided for each investment, and choose the investment that best suits their preferences.
iintoo has also developed an “investment a la carte” model, with which you may search for your best fit according to location, asset type, term, amount, risk rating and projected return criteria. So, from now on, you can invest socially while choosing what best fits your needs.
Are there any fees associated with iintoo’s investment issuing and managing services?
Each investment includes iintoo’s deal initiation costs, which usually amount to 7% of the value of an investment.
What is the minimum amount required to join an investment?
A minimum of $25,000 is required for investments by U.S. investors.
What is a typical investment structure?
- While all investments are in real estate, investors may choose from variety of assets: from commercial, residential, mixed–use, to multi-family, development, rehabilitated assets and more.
- The average investment term is 18-36 months.
- The average expected return is 15%-20% per annum.
- Typically, iintoo equity investors will be entitled to preferred interest equivalent to a 10% yield per annum, relative to the equity amount they have invested.
Once accredited, can I access all investments?
Once you have been accredited, you may access iintoo’s detailed investment portfolio. Certain investors may be required to wait 30 days before they can start investing; however, this is only applicable to certain investments. Contact our firstname.lastname@example.org
to find out if this applies to you.
Who performs the required due diligence before an investment is up for funding?
iintoo’s financial analysis department performs an extensive due diligence process for each investment. This process may vary slightly, depending on the type of asset. In addition, iintoo’s investment board thoroughly reviews the findings for each investment to either approve or dismiss the deal.
Will I receive ongoing reports regarding the progression of my investments?
Yes. Investors receive quarterly reports regarding their investments. Once an investment’s funding is completed and the deal is closed, our financial analysis department begins to perform an ongoing oversight and monitoring process, which follows a strict protocol. The findings of this elaborate weekly process is measured against the project’s pre- approved business plan and is reported each quarter to investors.
Who are the people behind iintoo?
Please get acquainted with our team
. The founder of iintoo, Eran Roth, set out to establish iintoo with the conviction that his hands-on real estate know-how will differentiate it from most other funding platforms, and thus provide significant added value to investors. Eran has led all aspects of over 100 real estate investments in the United States, Canada and Europe: from due diligence, negotiations, regulatory matters, marketing and fundraising, through oversight and reporting. The terms of 20 of those investments have already concluded and have provided positive double-digit returns per annum to the investors.